This policy explains how your personal information will be handled when you access the PJG Recovery website and make use of our insolvency service. UK based PJG Recovery offer an open, honest and scrupulous insolvency service which allows clients a clear understanding of exactly how they will be treated and handled.
The Data Protection Act 1998 lays out exactly how we will use and process your personal information.
The information you give us will not be supplied to any 3rd parties without your consent, however, in some circumstances we are obliged to pass your information on by law. Below we have outlined situations in which your information will be shared and how we gather information from you.
What information do we collect?
What do we do with your information?
- When you use the PJG Recovery website absolutely none of your information is collected or stored without your knowledge.
- When you fill out a contact form on our website we will collect the information that you choose to share with us in this way.
- Any calls you make to our team may be recorded and notes may be taken.
- Cookies may be used when you visit our website. To find out what this involves, see below.
- When you fill out a contact form on our website we use your details purely to get in touch with you about your enquiry. Any further details you supply about your situation will be used to offer you a better service and more personal advice.
In order to stop unauthorised access to your information, the improper use, disclosure or modification of your information and the unlawful loss or destruction of your information, we keep a very close eye on our security standards and procedures.
We take all possible precautions and have many safeguards in place to keep our data security levels high. Despite this, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee that these safeguards are, or will stay adequate.
Recorded phone calls
For training and security reasons any telephone calls may be recorded.
Accessing your personal information
If you would like to access the personal information we have about you, simply submit a request. If you would like any inaccuracies in this information corrected, we are more than happy to comply with your request.
What are cookies?
The cookies in place on the PJG Recovery website do not collect any personal information from you and will keep your browsing anonymous. Cookies are small files of data which keep track of your visit to out webpages and help you to navigate around our site.
External links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other external websites which may not have privacy policies as rigorous as ours. We accept no liability for the privacy policies of external websites or for the way information you provide to other sites is treated.